Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai
Looking for a job in Chennai? Check out the Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai! Exciting opportunities available, apply now and join the team.
Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai
|POST NAME||Software Engineer|
|SALARY||UPTO 6 LPA|
- Understand the functional/ non functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
| Also Apply – Wipro Off Campus Drive |
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Create/ review of low level design document for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
- Review Test Cases / Test Plan.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches.
Product Training and Documentation:
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation of key features as warranted.
Product Sign Offs:
- Resolve existing issues.
- Gather users feedback from the client and identify ways to enhance the usability.
- Provide inputs on the status of the module development to the development lead.
- Mentor Software Engineers and conduct one on one sessions to coach team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
Must Have Skills
- .Net Core
- MS SQL Server
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
About Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai
Cognizant popularly known as CTS ( Cognizant technology solutions ) is an international company founded in America and operating in many countries of the world to provide IT consulting and business outsourcing service. The headquarters of the company is located in Teaneck , New Jersey . In 1994 Dun & Brad street and Satyam computer services founded the joint venture called Dund & Bradstreet Satyam software . It was later changed to Cognizant Technology solutions in 1996 . Further in 1998 it became a publicly traded company. A total of 3 lakh people working in the company globally offering variety of services like banking and financial services , manufacturing , healthcare technology . Cognizant works closely with the clients and transform their business .
Frequently Asked Questions
QA : What is the proposed salary for Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai
ANS : Depending on their qualifications and experience their salary may comes between 3 – 4 LPA for Cognizant Jobs
QA : Is Cognizant Jobs For Freshers In Chennai require any specific work experience?
ANS : Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer is preferred for Cognizant Fresher jobs