Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Supporting Emergency tickets (MSO) to ensure NW issues fixed.
- Handling Complex Incident/Long pending issue support
- Working knowledge on these NEMS (U2000, SOEM, SIAE VNMS, ENM, ENIQ, LSMR, SYNCGEM, NEC MS5000, TELLABS etc.)
- B.E / B.Tech from any stream
- 0-2 years of experience in OSS
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.