TCS Sigma Off Campus
Apply for TCS Sigma Off Campus recruitment drive and kickstart your career! Find job opportunities, eligibility criteria & apply online today
TCS Sigma Off Campus
|POST NAME||Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations|
|SALARY||3 – 5 LPA|
Job Roles & Timings
The job involves processing transactions related to Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, or related areas as per Business Requirements.
The role involves working in a 24×7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts, including night shifts
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Pharmacy Streams. B.Pharm (4 years) / M.Pharm (2 years) from a recognized university / college
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Stipulated Course Duration for Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. BPharm to be completed in 4 years, MPharm to be completed in 2 years)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted at the time of selection process however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education at the time of selection
- Work Experience: Experience before graduation or part-time experience will not be considered relevant for the fresher recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Sigma Hiring process.
Integrated Test pattern for Sigma hiring consisting of NQT (Aptitude test) and the domain test.
The duration of the Assessment is 140 mins and is split under the below two sections:
Duration: 65 mins
The aptitude test will cover the following units
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal ability
- Reasoning Ability
Duration: 75 mins
The differential domain test will cover the following modules
- Clinical Data Management
- Regulatory affairs
- General Domain
Apply For TCS Sigma Off Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
QA : What is the proposed salary for TCS Fresher jobs
ANS : Depending on their qualifications and experience their salary may comes between 4-5 LPA for TCS Fresher jobs
QA : Is TCS Fresher jobs in India require any specific work experience?
ANS : Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience as a Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations is preferred for TCS Fresher jobs