Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Jobs 2023 In India. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc..
Wipro Jobs 2023 In India
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
Wipro 2023 Job Description :
Wipro Jobs 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
Wipro 2023 Job Responsibilities
Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
Voice support is a must
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware through call.
- Microsoft Application, OS (Windows/MAC/Linux), hardware, servers(Protocols/DNS/Active Directory etc.) and Network(VPN/Routers/LAN/WAN etc.)troubleshooting
- International Process
- Flexible to work in shifts(Rotational)
Wipro 2023 Job Qualifications
- Graduates(Passouts) Only.
- Freshers can apply(only grads)
- International Chat/Email Support
- Customer service oriented (SD)
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
About Wipro :
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.