Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2024 Hiring Details:
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY, KPMG and PwC.
Job Profile: Associate Analyst (MF-DP&S)
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Hyderabad
CTC: Not Disclosed
Position Summary: Associate Analyst- Document Production & Service Assistant- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Work you’ll do
As a DP&S assistant you play a crucial role in activities related to document processing. This role requires exceptional Word, PPT, Excel and organizational skills, effective communication abilities, and the ability to handle sensitive confidential information.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Checking and adjusting documents according to fixed guidelines.
- Preparation of signatures via DocuSign.
- Maintaining contact with the requesters and signers regarding the status of their request.
- Actively asking questions in case of ambiguities.
- Keep an audit trail of your performed work.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 11 AM – 8 PM
The Shared Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in North South Europe region with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing, and IT services.
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of basic PC software.
- You can work independently and plan and are flexible in adapting your schedule for urgent assignments.
- You are solution and customer oriented, with great perseverance.
- You are eager to learn, conscientious, stress resistant and have a positive attitude.
- You are an initiator and a real team player
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.