Walmart Off Campus 2024 – Walmart, a global retail giant, is presenting an enticing opportunity for the position of Analyst Business Support. This role is designed for individuals with 0-2 years of experience and requires a Bachelor’s Degree qualification. Situated in the bustling city of Gurugram. For more details about Walmart Careers 2024, read the below sections.
You will be a part of the Global Business Services supporting Procure to Pay area. This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the procurement team. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary. Also, this position may have to operate in shifts as per business needs from time to time.
Global Business Services (GBS) team is creating sustainable competitive advantage through flawless execution strategy and shared service environment to deliver services like Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor Onboarding, Contract Management, SAP Governance, Telecom Expense Management and Reporting to our internal stakeholders. As part of Walmart Technology, we create game-changing solutions and streamline operations by reinventing how we save Walmart money through designing and automating processes which save time.
What you’ll do:
- Creation, Modification and closure of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in SAP MM /SAP Ariba.
- Work at allocation and management of the incoming requests through the internal tools ServiceNow, mailbox, IP2P and other sources.
- Monitor Team Inboxes for requests & respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or invoice updates etc.
- Ownership with timely follow up and support for request throughout the process
- Respond to customer and internal stakeholder inquiries about requests status, changes, or PR/POs.
- Identify automation/ improvement opportunities and work at innovating the process
- Work with internal stakeholders to reduce the Turn Around Time of the of the overall cycle time of a procurement request.
- Ensure that all the tasks/activities are completed as per the TAT so that all the SLAs for your cluster/region are met.
- Ensure all the SOPs are updated with change management and are signed off on quarterly basis.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 0-2 years of work experience in Procure to Pay operations
- Exposure to SAP ECC, SAP Ariba and India GST structure would be ideal.
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer Focus and adaptability to change
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert’s and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include a host of best-in-class benefits maternity and parental leave, PTO, health benefits, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.