Ensures that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate and SEC standards. Provides direction to sales organization prior to contracts being concluded.
|Responsibilities displayed in the job posting|
Global Order Management
Global Order Management Team is responsible for validating and processing executed contracts in accordance with the established procedures, policies and standards. . This involves liaising with various cross-functional stakeholders including Sales, Partners, Business Finance, Business Practices, upstream and downstream processes to ensure timely and accurate order processing and revenue recognition.
This team manages online and offline submissions for License, Hardware, Cloud, Support Renewal and Education
· Perform data entry, record verification, validation of policies in alignment with current business practices and Desk Manuals – HW/License/Cloud/Support Renewal/Edu
· Identify queries on non-compliant requests; work with the right stake holders to resolve them by providing details on possible resolution
· Collaborate with Upstream and Downstream teams like CDM, IB, Collection, AR for resolution of customer related issues
· Adherence to compliance guidelines including SOX, internal & external compliance audits
· Constantly strives to enhance technical and process knowledge; participate in assessment programs – updates, LLC, etc.
· Meet the defined KPIs – Input Quality, Output Quality, Efficiency & Turn Around Time
· Must demonstrate Customer Centricity with an intent to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner (Deliver true value by earning customer’s trust)
· Strong communication skills [Verbal and Written] – Skill to interact with diverse stakeholders and departments across cultures, internationally
· Problem Solving and Decision Making skills – To recognize deviations from standard practices and analyze situations to make decisions
· Innovation – Ideation and process recommendations to improve customer experience, team efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines and achieve goals
· Should be well versed with Computer Usage and MS Office Applications like Excel, Word and Power Point
· Change Agility
· Mastering Complexity
· Communicating for Impact
· Performance drive and Execution
· Graduate/Post Graduate
· Flexible with shifts
Qualifications displayed in the job posting
Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is utilized. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions. Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills. Familiarity with spreadsheet applications, 0 – 1 years of experience.
Email of Internal Contact
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer