|Software Engineer Intern
PayPal is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Intern.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node; creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2024
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- Strong object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms coding skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building and running test environments
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
At PayPal we are reimagining money, democratizing financial services, and giving people more ways to safely connect to their money and to each other. We are purpose-driven and looking for people who want to join us at the forefront of the digital payments revolution