IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Salary||3.8 LPA – 7.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
- Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
- Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.