Salesforce Recruitment 2023:
|Techforce Analyst Intern
Salesforce is hiring candidates for the post of Techforce Analyst Intern.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Provide technical support through Phone, chat and other available channels.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots hardware including: laptops, workstations,
printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices.
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting and TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of
technologies (LAN/ Broadband/Wireless)
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Work with Help desk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT
NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access &
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Handling of Assets including desktop movements/deployments
- Participate in interviewing, training and mentoring junior team members
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delega ing low complexity work to the Helpdesk
- BCA/ BSC Degree from any stream
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
hardware/software and general technology trends
- Must be a go-getter and Salesforce .com enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment