Wipro is a Multinational company that provides more services including information technology, consulting and business process services to clients worldwide. The company has a significant presence in Pune and they provide amazing career opportunities to students and Freshers. Interested and eligible candidates Apply Wipro Jobs In Pune.
Wipro Jobs in Pune for freshers
|POST NAME||IT Service Desk|
Experience & Qualifications :
- Graduations Required
- Apply only Experienced IT Service Desk candidates ( 1 – 4 yrs )
- Candidates should have Excellent communication skills ( mandatory )
- Good troubleshooting skills for laptop and Desktop
- Good Knowledge in VPN & Windows os
- Documents are mandatory ( (Semester Marksheet / Vaccination Certificates / Govt. IDs)
- opens, logs, assigns, prioritises, and ends logged calls.
- Asks the end user for all pertinent details relating to the call or issue being reported.
- tries to answer the specified questions over the phone in an effort to satisfy the specified service level for first call resolution.
- Sends the inquiries to the appropriate Resolver Groups.
- misdirected calls are rerouted.
- escalates tickets that SD has not been able to address.
- provides authorised individuals with ticket status and updates.
- If the user indicates that their concern was not satisfactorily addressed, the ticket is reopened or a new one is created for further action.
Wipro Fresher Jobs In Pune
Working as a IT Service Desk at Wipro in Pune offers a great opportunity to build a successful career in the field of IT Service. The company values its employees and offers a supportive and inclusive work environment, competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you have the required skills and qualifications, consider applying for this exciting job opportunity at Wipro IT Service Desk Jobs